We are looking for a motivated and skilled TIA Portal Engineer / PLC Programmer to support the development, integration, and maintenance of the control systems that drive our innovative solutions.
You will work closely with our engineering team to create, optimize, and troubleshoot PLC programs, HMI interfaces, and control systems for systems. You are willing and able to learn and transition into commissioning, support, and further development of our Robot Extruder and AM Flexbot Systems.
We’re looking for someone who is open to traveling, as our customers are located worldwide.
- Develop and maintain PLC programs using Siemens TIA Portal for our 3D printers, including further development of existing software.
- Implement and test new features and functionalities to enhance our 3D printing solutions.
- Set up comprehensive documentation for internal purposes, including version management, and external use, such as customer manuals.
- Install and configure our systems at customers’ sites, including conducting Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
- Provide technical support for resolving technical issues and addressing customer questions related to our systems.
- Assist in the roll-out of new processes with a strong focus on process improvement to enhance the efficiency of our systems.
- Proficiency in TIA Portal / Siemens Systems and programming, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in these systems.
- Strong technical background with the ability to connect technical concepts with business goals.
- Experience / affinity with technical sales process, given the nature of our products and market.
- An eagerness to contribute to our customers’ success by aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Openness to international travel and the opportunity to engage with customers located all over the world.
- A passion for developing new functionalities and enhancing existing systems.
- Fluency in both the Dutch and English languages.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive, social, and flexible attitude.
- A structured work ethic and excellent documentation skills.
- Understanding and grasping customer needs, and the ability to translate these insights into practical solutions.
Why work at CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and this allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.
Our offer also includes:
- Appropriate salary and other secondary conditions according to Cao M&T (Metaal & Techniek);
- A position within a young, successful, growing company but also an innovative and dynamic organization wherein people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm;
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment in a cool and demanding market;