- Further developing and maintaining the current software
- Implementing and testing new features and functionalities
- Setting up documentation for internal (version management) and external use (for customers, such as manuals)
- Installation and configuration at customers’ site (including conducting FAT / SAT)
- Providing technical support in regards of technical issues and questions
- Rolling out new processes with focus on process improvement to make our systems more efficient.
- Able and willing to learn and move onto commissioning, support and development of our AM Flexbot Systems.
We’re looking for someone who is also willing and able to travel as our customers are located all over the world.
We are looking for a person with a technical background and business acumen who gets a lot of energy out of understanding and grasping customer needs. Our sales process is quite technical due to the product and market, so affinity and experience with that is important.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with TIA Portal / Siemens Systems and programming;
- Enjoys developing new functionalities;
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language; in word and writing;
- Proactive, Social and flexible;
- Structured work ethic and excellent documentation skills.
What do we offer?
- Working with a motivated and engaged team;
- Freedom and space for own initiative;
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization.
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.