In this position you will be involved in the entire customer journey; from technical understanding of customer needs and application, evaluation of quick analysis and creation of proof of concept proposals. Assisting sales representative in sales qualification , technical meeting, support on existing customers both from a service and application perspective. You will be involved in strategic activities with our network of global customers; flexibility to undertake various different business activities is a must. You will join a growing sales team with diverse international backgrounds and nationalities.
We want to further consolidate our market penetration in North America , increase the application capacity being closer to our North American customers and expand the capacity of our Sales Team. We are seeking for a Sales Engineer who will fit in our team, who can support the team, and who can manage to complete sales projects successfully.
As prerequisite (preferably), The person has to be based in United States. Or alternatively in Canada.
Key activities are:
- Analysing customer applications, guiding them into the correct solution
- Creating Proof of concept (POC ) proposals and helping customers into the large scale 3D printing journey
- Handling and processing requests for both new and existing customers;
- Assessing and qualify the technical requests from the customers together with application team
- Maintaining & updating contacts in our CRM software;
- Participate to Trade fair, customer visits , active involvement in events and customer visits (at CEAD premises – and internationally;
- Monitoring the assigned market area/ customers in terms of current/potential customers.
- Supporting existing customers with application support and customer service support on their CEAD equipment’s.
We are looking for a person with a technical background and business attitude who is able to get a lot of energy from understanding and grasping customer needs. Our process also focusses on technical and application aspects, due to the product and market, so affinity and experience with that is important. An background in engineering is preferred.
A knowledge / passion for 3D printing is considered a plus. What is considered a must is the attitude of being a Team member, curious to learn new technologies, transparent approach with customers and be proactive in finding new ways and path of generating profitable business opportunities.
- Good knowledge of English language, both verbally and in writing. Additional language is considered a plus.
- Customer oriented mindset
- Communicative, Good presentation skills
- Proactive, autonomous and team worker
- Ability to work in challenging situations
- Technical affinity and interest in our products
- Social, proactive and flexible attitude
- Good computer skills, and able and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and CAD.
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment yourself in a cool and demanding market
- Work within an international team
- Internationals business trips are required
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title. For questions or requests for additional information, please also contact Suda Klingenberg or Andrea Baldolini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.