As a Sales Engineer, you’ll have a wide-ranging role. From identifying leads to technical sales, strategic decisions, and project management, you’ll be involved at every stage. Your focus will always be on providing excellent customer service.
Our diverse and international sales team is a key aspect of this opportunity. You’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, fostering inclusivity and a global perspective in all our interactions.
We want to further consolidate our market penetration in the DACH market and expand the capacity of our Sales Team. We are seeking for a Sales Engineer who will fit in our team, who can support the team, and who can manage to complete sales projects successfully.
- Handling and processing requests for both new and existing customers;
- Managing and implementing the existing sales processes;
- Assessing and qualify the technical requests from the customers together with application team
- Maintaining & updating contacts in our CRM software;
- Participate to Trade fair, customer visits, active involvement in events and customer visits (at CEAD premises, in the Netherlands – and internationally;
- Collaborating with the Sales team regarding budgets and strategic goals;
- Monitoring the assigned market area/ customers in terms of current/potential customers, risks and economic trends regarding effective promotional activities for business development and consolidation.
- Formulating proposals while taking into account the customer needs by managing both financial aspects and the business negotiation process.
- Technical background with a business mindset
- Market segment knowledge of one or more of the following market segments is a must: Aerospace/Defence, Automotive, Maritime, Renewable , Architecture & design
- Strong ability to understand and grasp customer needs
- Affinity and experience with technical and application aspects
- At least one year of sales experience or roles involving customer interactions
- Preferably a background in engineering
- Knowledge or passion for 3D printing is a bonus
- Strong team player attitude
- Curiosity to learn new technologies
- Transparent approach with customers
- Proactive in identifying new avenues for profitable business opportunities
- Fluent in German, both spoken and written; proficient in English
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong communication skills and effective presentation abilities
- Proactive, self-reliant, and a collaborative team player
- Adaptable and capable of thriving in challenging situations
- Technical affinity and a genuine interest in our product offerings
- Sociable, proactive, and flexible in your approach
- Proficiency in computer skills, with excellent command of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, and CAD software.
WHY WORK AT CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and this allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.
Our offer also includes:
- Appropriate salary and other secondary conditions according to Cao M&T (Metaal & Techniek);
- A position within a young, successful, growing company but also an innovative and dynamic organization wherein people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm;
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment in a cool and demanding market;