In this position you will be involved in the entire customer journey; from lead generation, sales qualification , technical sales & applications , strategic decisions, negotiations, to project kick-off and customer service. You will be involved in strategic activities with our network of global customers; flexibility to undertake various different business activities is a must. You will join a growing sales team with diverse international backgrounds and nationalities
We want to further consolidate our market penetration and expand the capacity of our Sales Team. We are seeking for a Sales Area Manager who will fit in our team, who can support the team, and who can manage to complete sales projects successfully. In this position you will have the full responsibility of the assigned market areas, both from a sales perspective as well as assuring the Customer satisfaction to assure future order repeatability and long term relationship.
Key activities are:
- Reach the sales target goals in assigned market Leveraging on new and existing customers. Consolidate market knowledge in assigned areas and management of eventual local agents.
- Ability to deal with complex situation and mitigation skills are a must.
- Periodical reporting to Sales management and brainstorming within the Sales team.
- Handling and processing requests for both new and existing customers;
- Assessing and qualify the technical requests from the customers together with application team
- Maintaining & updating contacts in CRM software;
- Participate to Trade fair,customer visits , active involvement in events and customer visits (at CEAD premises, in the Netherlands – and internationally;
- Collaborating with the Sales team regarding strategic goals;
- Monitoring the assigned market area/ customers in terms of current/potential customers, risks and economic trends regarding effective promotional activities for business development and consolidation.
- Formulating proposals while taking into account the customer needs by managing both financial aspects and the business negotiation process..
We are looking for a person with a technical engineering background and business attitude that spent at least 2/3 years in a Sales position with direct customer management roles. Preferably the candidate is used to deal with complex Sales cycle and managing OEM ’s Sales activities within automation, packaging or similar complex machinery business.
A knowledge / passion for 3D printing is considered a plus. What is considered a must is the attitude of being a Team member, curious to learn new technologies, humble, transparent approach with customers and be proactive in finding new ways and path of generating profitable business opportunities.
- Good knowledge of English language, both verbally and in writing. Customer oriented mindset. Additional language are considered a plus.
- Consolidated confidence to deal with Terms & Conditions, not standard payment terms by Leveraging on Trade & Finance tools and being autonomous in negotiations within company approval process.
- Communicative, excellent presentation skills
- Proactive, autonomous and team worker
- Ability to work in challenging situations
- Technical affinity and interest in our products
- Social, proactive and flexible attitude
- Good computer skills, and able and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, CAD.
- Appropriate salary, and other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment yourself in a cool and demanding market
- Work within an international team
- Internationals business trips are required
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title. For questions or requests for additional information, please also contact Suda Klingenberg or Andrea Baldolini (email@example.com)
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.