Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for innovative solutions? Then it is time for you to join our team! We are seeking for a dynamic sales area manager for US market to further consolidate our leading position and grow our customer base in the United States.
In this position you will be responsible for increasing CEAD’s customer base in assigned regions, maintain CEAD’s leading position and bringing onboard new qualified prospects. You will be involved in the entire customer journey: from lead generation, sales prospects qualification , sales visits, technical sales & application engineering consultancy to CEAD configuration solution definition, negotiations till project kick-off and customer consultancy service after solution installation. You will be involved in strategic activities with our network of global customers; flexibility to undertake various different business like exhibitions, business trips and visit in CEAD HQ is a must.
This position will report to the company Head of Sales, based in CEAD HQ (Delft, Netherlands).
We are looking for a colleague with:
- 4/5 years of experience in direct sales roles of complex OEM solutions within the field of automation and machining with successful / proven track record. The candidate is used to dealing with complex and long Sales cycle.
- Background: Technical engineering degree background and business oriented attitude are a must.
- Interest and knowledge of 3D printing is considered a plus
- Market segment knowledge of one or more of the following market segments is a must: Aerospace/Defence, Automotive, Maritime, Renewable , Architecture & design.
- Personality: looking for a colleague that will fit our sales team DNA, has the attitude to play as a Team member (we win and we learn together), who can contribute to the growth of the team and who can manage complete sales projects successfully in full autonomy.
- Responsibility: In this position you will have the responsibility of the assigned market areas, both from a sales perspective and customer satisfaction to assure order repeatability and long term relationship.
- Reach the sales target goals in assigned market leveraging on new and existing customers. Consolidate market knowledge in assigned areas and management of eventual local agents /resellers.
- Weekly periodical reporting to the direct manager and brainstorming within the Sales team
- Ability to deal with complex situation and mitigation skills is a must.
- Hunting qualified prospects and work on strategies accelerate the sales cycle
- Handling and processing requests for both new and existing customers;
- Assessing and qualify the technical requests from the customers together with application team
- Maintaining & updating activities in CRM software;
- Participate to Trade fairs, customer visits , active involvement in events and customer visits (at CEAD premises, in the Netherlands – and internationally);
- Collaborating with the Sales team regarding strategic goals;
- Monitoring the assigned market area/ customers in terms of current/potential customers, risks and economic trends regarding effective promotional activities for business development and consolidation.
- Formulating proposals while taking into account the customer needs by managing both financial aspects and the business negotiation process.
- Mother tongue in English language, both verbally and in writing. Additional language like Spanish or Portuguese is considered a plus.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Consolidated confidence to deal with Terms & Conditions – legal. Not standard payment terms by leveraging on Trade & Finance tools and being autonomous in negotiations by following company approval process.
- Communicative, excellent presentation skills
- Proactive, autonomous and team worker
- Ability to work in challenging situations
- Technical affinity and interest in CEAD solutions
- Social, proactive and flexible attitude
- Good computer skills, and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and CAD.
- Appropriate salary and standard secondary benefits
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment yourself in a cool and demanding market
- Work within an international team
- International business trips are required
WHY WORK AT CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and this allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.