As a Production Engineer, you are mainly involved in the production / assembly of our print heads and their components. These are made in series and there is a production line for that. You are also (partly) involved in the assembly of our other solutions, such as the AM Flexbot series and Printbeds.
Your role primarily centers around the assembly and production of essential components, but there is also a strong emphasis on optimizing our production processes for enhanced efficiency. This includes the possibility of contributing to activities such as updating assembly documentation.
You will mostly work at our facility in Delft. However, as our customers’ are located all over the world, you are also able and willing to travel to customer sites to assist during installation and maintenance.
- Production and assembly of components
- Installation and maintenance of our systems
- Preparing and packaging of components
- Suggesting improvements for production
- Implementing documentation improvements
- Participation in the set up of exhibitions and events
- Suggesting quality control improvements
- Order processing and warehouse management
- MBO+ level of work and thinking
- Experience with a wide range of (assembly) tools
- Ideally, a minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in assembly or production work
- Good technical skills and a real interest in our innovative products
- Friendly, proactive, and adaptable attitude
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing
- Able to work with Microsoft Office programs
Why work at CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and this allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.
Our offer also includes:
- Appropriate salary and other secondary conditions according to Cao M&T (Metaal & Techniek);
- A position within a young, successful, growing company but also an innovative and dynamic organization wherein people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm;
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment in a cool and demanding market;