Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for innovative marketing solutions? We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to lead our dedicated team and drive our company’s marketing initiatives to new heights.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies, overseeing campaigns, managing a team, analysing market trends, etc. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure our brand and message are consistently communicated in line with our objectives.
Key activities are:
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing strategies;
- Overseeing all marketing campaigns, analyzing data to optimize performance and ensure ROI targets are met;
- Overseeing all exhibitions, analyzing data to optimize performance and ensuring ROI targets are met;
- Leading the marketing team, providing guidance and mentorship and evaluations;
- Making data driven recommendations for marketing strategies;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts with overall business objectives;
- Providing weekly reports to the manager, outlining performance, strategy adjustments, team metrics, and improvements implemented or tried, along with the results;
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Strategic thinking – The ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with the company’s goals and marketing trends.
- Experience – Proven experience as a marketing manager with a track record of successful marketing campaigns, and exhibitions.
- Leadership – Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage a team and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Digital Marketing – Strong understanding of various marketing channels
- Market Research and Branding – Strong understanding of marketing principles, trends, and branding.
- Data Analysis – Proficiency in using analytics tools to gather, interpret, and derive insights from data, enabling informed decision-making.
- Technological knowledge is a plus.
WHY WORK AT CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and tis allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.
Our offer also includes:
- Appropriate salary and other secondary conditions according to Cao M&T (Metaal & Techniek);
- A position within a young, successful, growing company but also an innovative and dynamic organization wherein people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm;
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment in a cool and demanding market;
ARE YOU EXCITED?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested in joining us, fill in the form on our website or send your CV and Motivation to:
- Suda Klingenberg (HR)