As an Inside Sales Administrator, you’ll provide administration support to the Sales team. From inserting & following up leads, maintaining our CRM system, inserting work orders, to preparing Sales representatives’ customer visits and helping our customers visit our Delft office. You will be involved in the whole sales process. Your focus will always be on providing excellent customer service and supporting the Sales team.
Our diverse and international Sales team is a key aspect of this opportunity. You’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, fostering inclusivity and a global perspective in all our interactions.
We are seeking for an Inside Sales Administrator who will fit in our team, who can support the team, throughout complete sales projects. This position will report to company Sales Manager.
- Insert & qualify incoming leads and follow up into the company CRM, using company strategy and methods
- Support sales representatives in internal order process
- Maintain & clean CRM via regular periodic activities
- Responsible for sending customer group mails for events & exhibitions
- Prepare & elaborate reporting for sales management
- Support sales team in customer visit preparation
- Eventual additional activities correlated to sales team support
- Attending to exhibitions maybe required – availability to spend some days out of the company
- Experience in back-office sales process – at least 2/3 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of CRM / Pipedrive is a must for this role
- Knowledge of Microsoft package (specifically Excel) is a must for this role
- Experience in OEM equipment machinery business
- Experience in sales invoicing process & ERP data filling is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Incoterms is considered a plus
- Proficient in English / additional language/s is/are considered a plus
- Able to work on high-speed growing environment & collaborate with sales representative.
- Methodical approach & Team player
WHY WORK AT CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and this allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.
Our offer also includes:
- Appropriate salary and other secondary conditions according to Cao M&T (Metaal & Techniek);
- A position within a young, successful, growing company but also an innovative and dynamic organization wherein people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm;
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment in a cool and demanding market;