As a Field Service Engineer / Installation Engineer your main activities will consist of installing machines at customer locations with a team of colleagues. When not you are not traveling for machine installations or machine service, you will work at our facility in Delft helping out on the assembly for new machines.
Our customers are located all over the world. Recent installations have been in Malaysia, Canada, England and Greece. So if you are tech-savvy, would like to work on big high-tech machines, and see the world; then this might be the perfect job for you!
- Installation / Servicing of high tech machines and systems;
- Mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning of equipment;
- Customer support; performing on-site adjustments, creating solutions and solving problems
- Prepare written technical reports
- Executing preventive and corrective maintenance at customers;
- MBO+ level of work and thinking
- Experience with a wide range of (assembly) tools
- Ideally, a minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in assembly or production work
- Not afraid to work with large equipment; experience or willingness to learn;
- Technical affinity and background;
- Tech-savvy and solution driven;
- Good technical skills and a real interest in our innovative products
- Quality and service orientation is important to you;
- Friendly, proactive, and adaptable attitude
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing
- It is no issue for you to travel (ad hoc);
Why work at CEAD?
CEAD B.V. is proud of its international and diverse team members. Additive manufacturer enthusiasts from all over the world are finding their way to our office in Delft and are joining our team. We continue to rapidly grow as a company and this allows our team to pursue personal growth as well: the company is growing, and you can grow with it.
We believe in providing our employees with the freedom they need, in order to come up with their creative and innovative ideas. This freedom also reflects in the hierarchy of our company – do you have a good idea? Simply walk up to a manager or even our CEO and pitch it! You are able to shape your activities.
From California and New York to Stuttgart and Paris, we regularly exhibit our robot extruders and AM Flexbot at trade fairs worldwide. We invite the entire team to visit our exhibitions in Europe. This means a day of sightseeing among the most innovative companies of the world, as well as “teambuilding” in restaurants and bars afterwards.
Our offer also includes:
- Appropriate salary and other secondary conditions according to Cao M&T (Metaal & Techniek);
- A position within a young, successful, growing company but also an innovative and dynamic organization wherein people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm;
- Possibility to learn, grow and experiment in a cool and demanding market;