- Installation / Servicing of high tech machines and systems;
- Mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning of equipment;
- Customer support; performing on-site adjustments, creating solutions and solving problems
- Prepare written technical reports
- Executing preventive and corrective maintenance at customers;
- Technical affinity and background;
- Not afraid to work with large equipment; experience or willingness to learn;
- Experience in a similar position is more than welcome!
- Tech-savvy and solution driven;
- Quality and service orientation is important to you;
- Social, proactive, flexible, and a team player;
- Proficiency in the English language in word and writing.
- Proficiency of more world languages is more than welcome!;
- It is no issue for you to travel (ad hoc);
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization