The Customer Support department has four major responsibilities within CEAD: providing training on CEADʼs products, supporting customers with issues and questions, increasing uptime of CEAD products by ensuring that adequate maintenance is executed and making sure that user documentation is up to date to the latest specs. The responsibility of the Customer Support Engineer starts when a product is delivered or installed at the customer: the installation/delivery, you are the link between CEAD and the customer.
With continuously improving products it is very important that all customer documentation (like manuals or training) remain up to date. The Customer Support team makes sure of this task. The documentation needs to comply with the latest updates of regulations as the Machine Directive and all other applicable regulations and standards that are applicable on CEADʼs products.
Within CEAD, the Customer Support Engineer has frequent contact with product owners regarding required changes in documentation and exchanging customer feedback. If expert knowledge is necessary for a request or issue, the soware team and engineering are consulted. If maintenance needs to be executed the Customer Support Engineer will be in charge in preparing the work to be executed. Together with the production manager, the Customer Support Engineer makes sure that Field Service Engineers are available to execute this maintenance.
As a Customer Support Engineer you become the main contact for our customer, whether they need maintenance or repairs, training for new personnel or help with their designs and products to be able to print them using their CEAD equipment. Therefore the role is not only deep technical, but also very people oriented. In the end, you are responsible for our customers’ success.
Travelling to a customer is not uncommon. For example, aer an installation to provide training, but also to execute preventive or corrective maintenance from time to time. Keeping close contact with our existing customers is important. This ensures we receive feedback from the delivered products, and can also lead to the sale of an extra system, upgrades, or spare part packages.
One day can look completely different from the next. Your day-to-day activities partly depend on the questions that come from customers. Flexibility, planning well, and asking for help at the right times are important skills to have.
- Creating, updating, and improving technical documentation (user manuals, maintenance manuals, etc.)
- Making sure all technical documentation meets the applicable requirements and standards (like the Machine Directive)
- Analyzing and processing available data from delivered products with the aim of further improving our documentation and products.
- Performing reliability analyses based on data retrieved from CEAD products in the field and improving maintenance schedules accordingly
- Providing technical support on-site and remotely on the CEAD product portfolio
- Providing training on the various products on-site and remotely
- Planning and executing preventive and corrective maintenance at customers
- Technical affinity and background (HBO+) with a basis in interpreting regulations for OEMʼs
- Experienced in reading and interpreting regulations like the machine directive
- Experienced in performing reliability studies on part- or component basis
- Experience in creating technical user manuals
- Experience with 3D printing and/or CNC milling machines
- Experience with CAD soware (Solidworks, Siemens NX, CATIA, etc.)
- Experience with CAM soware is a plus (Siemens NX, Mastercam, Sprutcam, etc).
- Able to analyze large regulatory documents effectively
- Proficiency in the English language in word and writing
- Structured way of dealing with different tasks
- Quality and service orientation is important to you
- Social, proactive and flexible
- Proficiency of more world languages is more than welcome!
- It is no issue for you to travel (ad hoc)
What do we offer?
- ppropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.