As Administrative Employee, you will be responsible for the financial administration and ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. Among other things, you will be focusses on processing purchase invoices, setting up the sales invoices, and contacting customers and suppliers regarding payments. This, under the direction and guidance of the Financial Manager.
- Processing of purchase invoices;
- Checking correct input of Sales orders, and setting up the sales invoices;
- Handling of the daily bank statement;
- Processing of declarations and credit card statements;
- Preparing payment batches;
- Account management (debit and credit)
- Preparing various balance specifications
- Degree or training in a financial administrative orientation (MBO+)
- Relevant experience
- Experience with Exact Online is an advantage;
- Numerical insight / understanding;
- Curious, driven and precise
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, successful and growing comany where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.